" It’s not that they are faster or stronger than the other fish, they’re just touched by somethin’ extra" - Big Fish (2003)
know I’m not a conventional beauty. You can read a lot of painful things on the internet, which criticise you aesthetically - but as far as I’m concerned that’s not what an actress is.
You know, sometimes all you need is twenty seconds of insane courage. Just literally twenty seconds of just embarrassing bravery. And I promise you, something great will come of it.
FACT || Eden Hazard playing in his belgium’s jersey is one of the sexiest things on earth
So, going to a festival nearby my hous the whole week-end. :)
but have you considered:
- strong females who don’t denounce femininity or being girly
- strong females who are “like every other girl” bc why the hell not girls are rad
- strong females who tear down the culture of girls hating on other girls
- strong females who are proud to be feminists
- strong females who support and acknowledge trans women
- strong females who understand that being strong isn’t synonymous with manly or with “acting like a man”
“It’s a necessity for actors to feed on experience and to live in fear of losing the plot.”
"A few times in my life I’ve had moments of absolute clarity, when for a few brief seconds the silence drowns out the noise and I can feel rather than think, and things seem so sharp. And the world seems so fresh as though it had all just come into existence. I can never make these moments last. I cling to them, but like everything, they fade. I have lived my life on these moments. They pull me back to the present, and I realize that everything is exactly the way it was meant to be." - A Single Man (2009)